choose a map

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Kris Prolls

choose a map

Post by Kris Prolls »

Hello Adminless

I already know that you do not want to allow the vote in the game, but it would be so nice and pleasant to be able to leave the cycle of rotation of the maps from time to time and to be able to choose a map of our choice shared by a majority of the present players using the vote. I would love to be able to play maps q3dm15, q3dm16, q3dm18, overkill, etc ...

Thank you in advance for taking my request into consideration and thinking about it again.

Best regard
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: choose a map

Post by adminless »

to be frank with you it's not gonna happen, the rotation at the server has been subject of discussion for months (if not a year) so therefor it's more than complete already. for the good or the bad the current rotation is the one that overall haven been proven to perform the best already and like I'm telling you making changes to it have been well proven already to cause more harm than any good and by a well good margin. in particular all the maps that you mention as alternatives have been loaded at some time or another and virtually all of them have emptied the room or almost.