Lallakakbal

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Amdoro

Lallakakbal

Post by Amdoro »

Lallakakbal need a mercy ban he never unfreezes and talk alot of nonsens please give him mercy he need to find a server at her level not draging hers team to lose.

Its time to let him know if you play on a unfreeze server you must unfreze or yours team suffring.

Mvh/ Amdoro
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Lallakakbal

Post by adminless »

let's be serious one random unskilled guy not unfreezing is not a reason to ban (unless is not just one random unskilled guy and things start to get out of hand) and as for the non sense talking I'm investigating.
Amdoro

Post by Amdoro »

He has played for weeks and still cant unfreze:(

And server need a restart...
Amdoro

Post by Amdoro »

Thawed 822
Thaws 3 nice teamplayer...:( played Games 115 so sad...
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

Haha, i thought about complaining too. This guy annoys me even more than zar did. Zar was at least not a completely useless player and also responded when I got angry that he never thawed anyone.

I have stopped unfreezing Lallakakbal til he starts to thaw poeple himself, he just will not do it. I talked to him a cpl of times, never got a response. I don't know what's up with this guy. Judging by his spam he speaks english. It has never to do with the game, mostly about how drunk/high he is or about the music he listens to. (He's one of those people i wanted a /mute function for :D)

I don't mind if a player is on the weaker side (even if he's complete crap) and if he unfreezes and tries at least to play for a team win, I'm ok. Sometimes these players even get better with time and they show progress... but this guy is just constantly i hindrance for the team.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok then I guess I can start by chat ban him tomorrow, today I'm experiencing some connection/security problems, and then we'll see but anyways judging by his stats wheather he thaws or not wouldn't make much of a difference as he appears to be frozen most of the time, most likely he is just some random brainless kid. thanks for report.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

Just played with him and as per usual I (and others) got annoyed at his "playing". But this time he responded somewhat to the stuff that was said. Apparently we should know who he is, or should have guessed it by now (maybe it's you, adminless :D). Which makes me think he is either someone who got banned before or someone annoying using a different nick.

Also it makes a difference in the long run. Sometimes games get turned around if just one solid player joins the opposing team. Same thing happens if someone joins who is an active hindrance to the team.

Sorry to be so verbose about this issue, but this kinda stuff just rustles my jimmies.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well ok if this guy is really that annoying and also overall seeing that he isn't really bringing anything here and yes due various circumstances it looks like he never will I've just placed a ban on him now, thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
lallakakbal
User lv1
User lv1

Post by lallakakbal »

I am sorry I know i spoke a lot. I really enjoyed your server and was only one I ever played there when I started playing this game again. I am not a bad person and in the future i will not say anything anymore. Please unban me, like I said your game meant a lot to me. I made a mistake and i am truly sorry for it. Id love to be able to play on this server again as it only reason for me to have been playing this game. Please reconsider. Take care
Amdoro

Post by Amdoro »

You are still not talking about yours resident agains unfreezing yours team mates can you learn that, you can in my eyes play again.

Mvh/ Amdoro
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I understand and I'm also aware that life and enjoyment can be difficult in your area for which I express my consideration, thus I accept your apologies, I just removed your ban now so by tomorrow you should of be able to play at the server as usual.

by the way, the biggest complain against you it wasn't the talking (that it was to some extend too) but your awful teamplay, then please do me a favor and start integrating better with your teammates as if things gets too bad I'll end up having no other option but to ban you again and most likely for much longer.

just as a reminder in case you don't know (that I guess you do but to be safe) know that the body of your teammates that you see "frozen" (i.e. still and covered in the battlesuit/freeze skin) around the maps after a someone gets "killed" (frozen in the reality of the game) can be brought to the round being played by staying near them for around 3 secs. that's called "thawing"/"unfreezing" and while it's not the main goal of the game it plays a important factor in the overall outcome of the match, therefor the next time you playing and see these frozen bodies, you don't need to unfreeze all of them, but please at least casually stop to unfreeze some of them here and there.

that was the main complain here, I hope that you understand now.
lallakakbal
User lv1
User lv1

Post by lallakakbal »

Thank you very much. Ill respect the aspects of the game to its fullest from now on.
lallakakbal
User lv1
User lv1

Post by lallakakbal »

oh ye and also in my defence those acusations of possible previous ban or multi chars, that is false honest to god
[Flandre_Scarlet]

Post by [Flandre_Scarlet] »

adminless wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:46 start integrating better with your teammates as if things gets too bad I'll end up having no other option but to ban you again
Just a context cut, but why should be bad-nonunfreeze-playing be banned? I'm not agree with this position. Yep, if anyone of regular players'll start to skip frozen mates often - he will get a word. But I don't think it's a reason to give a ban at all. It's player's freedom to decide how to play in this situation.
Anyway: unfreeze stealing, pushing mates - your will. But this thread made me reply first time
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think that you're missing the point and overall getting lost in the "big" words, simply overlooking the big picture here. first I believe that there's a big difference between being a bad/unskilled team player (aka a newbie) which everybody should understand and appreciate and playing like one on purpose. it may seem the same but it's not, specially when people is even letting you know specifically that your behavior is hurting the game and instead of acting positively and get in touch with your pals, you basically give a fuck about them. that's not making use of any kind of anyone's "freedom" of will of any sort, that's just being a jerk, straight and simple. it's not a unreasonable request that you thaw your mates at least some of them from time to time and it definitively doesn't cost that much so deny it altogether is simply being no other than toxic, thus it's no wonder that after hundred of hours people simply get fed up about this.

furthermore you, yourself, admit that if now the big names/everybody act the same way we would have some kind of a issue, well perhaps that's also another way to see the things, if you don't take action in the first place as things are happening it will be no wonder either that things will just get out of hand and pretty soon. anyways, I acknowledge that you have your point of view and that's perfectly fine, I have no intention to convince you of anything just letting you know how the community management policy here is and why.

anyways he, himself, already understood and admitted his mistakes and got also promptly unbanned so I don't even really see that much of a issue here.