New client issues

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
matacristos

New client issues

Post by matacristos »

Hi!
I just downloaded last Unfreeze client package and it's great. Congrats! However, I have some complaints about commands and other stuff and I would like any help.
1)I can't set enemy as green keel. I try cg_enemyModel "keel/pm", cg_forcenenemymodel "keel/pm" and nothing. Just can set everybody with default model or everybody playing as me (Visor) if I set force model. Same like when I play vQ3 before downloading exy mod.
2)Can't minimize game when I press windows key
3)Crosshair it's now purple, although I set the crosshair command white
In general, game it's like I'm playing vainilla q3 with some stuff from the unfreeze mod client. That's why I can't set some OSP variables. Is there any I can do?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: New client issues

Post by adminless »

\exec hardcore I believe that it should get you going to start with (if it's too "hardocre" for you you can have \exec standard instead). as for the minimizing thing I'm not really sure about it, sorry. if you have more problems feel free to ask.
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

Try pressing Alt+Enter, then you can alt tab.
matacristos

Post by matacristos »

First of all, thanks, Plumse, that worked.
Second, I type /exec hardcore and also worked. I could set manually most of the commands to set the game similar as it was before I downloaded the package.
But, few commands dont work:
1)Can't display the "You fragged ..." message. I type /ch_fragMessage 1, that it's the default and the correct one, I think, but message still not displayed.
2)Weapons bar is not displayed. It shlould appear permanently in my left side. With standard exec appears above my Hp/armor stats when I press a weapon button, but with hardcore settings does not appear at all. Is there any commands that makes it invisible?
3)There are no explosion with RL. Any way to bring them back?

Thanks
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

1) \cg_nofragmessage 0
2) \cg_weaponselecttime 1.4 (default vq3) or try \cg_weapoonselecttime 86400 or something like that if you want it to stay at all times on your screen (although this is different from what you seems to be comparing it)
3) \cg_noexplosions 0 (and if you're going to enable them most likely you also want to disable the marks instead, \cg_markstime 0)

I hope that helps, feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri May 11, 2018 7:10.