Grenadgun?

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
A .

Re: Grenadgun?

Post by A . »

yeah ok so I contradicted myself with conflicting statements. I'm not 100% serious when say "i feel like an asshole" "i hate myself for doing it" "I dont feel shame" I exaggerate of course when I say stuff that. I DONT ACTUALLY HATE MYSELF for doing it. its like a slang term ok. please dont take it so literally. and dude that is still not lying though!!

lying would be if i said: "I spam grens way less then other people"

you're making it sound like I stole the mona lisa.

Ok so maybe I'm taking the game too serious and i should focus more on winning clean instead of dirty. I admited allready i would feel better about winning clean. but I'm also just a competitive person and part of me tells me to take advantage of edges I can gain. winning dirty in the end feels better than loosing clean. Still I admit that its not nice what I did here and I should maybe not be so selfish and also consider the other players more. I have to say in my defense though. this is exactly what i cam here for in the first place. my goal was have the rate of fire/ammo reduced. If I dont abuse it anymore, I dont want other players to be able to abuse it either.

So anyway I appreciate that we found a more constructive base to argue in the end. I think I made my postion clear where I stand. I guess we wont be able to convince eath other of our points but that is ok for me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

look, let's make this clear, the only one that made a big deal of this has been you alone, I'm not here to stand anyone, whether you were serious or not about your statements it's not my problem, it's yours. like I think I made clear, I'm not here to talk any non sense, you can not come to me with all this bullshit and expect to get away with it. it's been more than well proven already on this thread that you're only full of lies, half-truths and manipulative/misleading big statements and I don't put up with any of that so you should better take my word and stop with this already.

the actions you took were clearly not constructive therefore the consequences of them can't be either. it's another lie that you're here to make this any better or more fair, you're just here because you spammed twice as much as the rest (the only reason why you didn't come out first on spam volume too instead of only eight was probably because the fact that others played ten times more games than you) and you failed miserably at getting anything out of it and your stats and skill only lowered as consequence instead. "this gren thing is bad i overuse grens and as a result my other weps skill decrease" is what primarily lead you here not anything else and ultimately trying to make you look any less bad once you got exposed. if you would really care about this, you wouldn't have spammed us to death with no avail in the first place and later you wouldn't have come with any of this bullshit to put us down here. you would have played fair and you would have adequately report it like hurrenson, tar, jutuli, aimer or basically the majority of the people do when something breaks.

so this topic is pretty much over already and you're not adding anything new to the thread which is about grenade settings and not about you then stop with the off-topic and do not waste any more of my time with non sense.
A .

Post by A . »

I didnt use an wallhack, i didnt use an aimbot. I didnt cheat.

If spamming grenades is not appreciated on your server you have to put a warning in the joining message about that. at a very basic level your argument doesnt hold any water here.

all the rest ist just semantics about who said what when and what was meant or whatever + you trying to frame me as some kind of villian with your fancy statistics and your very creative interpretations of what I posted.

well anyway think what you want. I'm not moving from my postion. A neutral opinion would be much appreciated.
Evil Quad

Post by Evil Quad »

huh adminless u have same intuition like mine :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Need few more grenades , maybe respawn a grenade pickup in the maps

10000 would be great but if the above is available I take it
😎