Quake Live Map Pack

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/spacius Game Servers forum.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Quake Live Map Pack

Post by nickaero »

Hello, so i grabbed this QL map pack from a random server, I thought it would be of interest to adminless and people in the community.

Blaze has suggested adding the map "eyetoeye" to Event server for aim training, I don't know if it's possible to split this pk3 pack into single maps, looking forward to hear your input on this.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5r1h92tj ... 1.pk3/file

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Quake Live Map Pack

Post by adminless »

there has been various such quakelive mappacks over the years around, all those are unlicensed (i.e. hacked) assets, I don't do that stuff at fpsclasico. whoever is interested in playing quakelive exclusively licensed assets should obviously do so at quakelive where those assets will probably even work a lot better than on a hacked unlicensed version. I can however if you want load that map at the fpsclasico quakelive server.

nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Ok, I understand.
What about adding the map "q3amphi", it's similar to eyetoeye

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

no disrespect but I feel like that map is very shit hehe if you want for train and so something similar I have is just octagon. added now to the private server so check it when you feel like it and let me know if that's good for you. hope that helps.

i_cezar
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi,
Very good, i checked it and is for training aim. Thank you!