deleted post

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
Blitz
Unleveled User

deleted post

Post by Blitz »

deleted post
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: deleted post

Post by adminless »

ah cool great thanks for info so looks you like to resort to trickery to actually break how the servers are set? awesome, those things are setup like that for a reason but who cares, just enjoy your 3 months ban as we speak.
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

"those things are setup like that for a reason"

AND how i am supposed to know this hm...? It could have been an inherited setting from unfreeze servers code you used from others work.

But you know what? Go fuck yourself you spanish motherfucker asshole, I do not even wish to play on your fucking piece of shit servers anymore. Not to mention you don't have the skills to technically ban especially perma ban anyone. But don't worry I'm not coming back, Gosh and I almost donated!

Ban me from the shit forum and from your shit servers, moron.
Also just for your information *whoami and many others of course are not cheating, he is just playing the game 333 fps, using shitload of jump scripts/movement macros, using power up timings (source Janusz), and using special voice feedback on opponent health after each successful hit (source himself).

Go fuck yourself and your double standard practices, and don't forget to lick your donators'/long stander well respected members' ass!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good, be it, see you
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

What's up?
What scripts do I use?
What sounds?
What are power up timmings?
What voice information? I admit that once there were sounds at a low hp but were removed by the admin.
I also use 125 fps and not 333 fps. In addition, I have a 60 Hz monitor, so this 125 fps will give me nothing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't stress over it, he was just desperate to get banned here. furthermore he didn't even know that the physics at the main/popular servers are frame independent and that you're clean forced so the very same files you're using are all publicly available and verified. he's just babbling non sense.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I understand.
Every day I tell people in the game that I use clean files provided by the admin. If I try to enter with unclean files, the server will not let me in and a message will be sent to the admin. So why would I need to use unclean files on purpose if these are enough for me? Unfreeze mod is good and will meet the expectations of every player. A simple cfg is enough for that. Now just play :D

P.S. I don't know how old Blitz is, but I don't understand why he does it.
But it does not matter.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 21:21 good, be it, see you
Lol I am a bit surprised he reacted that way , thought it was all sorted

What trickery on server was he trying ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

not really, people had already warned me about this guy and he was also reported on the forum just some days ago. as you can see this clearly shows why I tend to believe that when someone makes a report is generally for a good reason. just the usual shit, I seriously warned him about fake nick spam, to which he had allegedly agreed to stop with btw, but instead just a few days later he decided to open a thread here to post his fake nicking spam scripts, so everybody join him on that shit I guess, as well as other random crap that apparently I guess that he was doing too. obviously after I had seriously warned him for that very same thing there's no way I'm gonna be putting up with that so he got banned and quite frankly just by seeing his reaction I don't think there's any second thoughts about it.