Maps unfreeze1

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Maps unfreeze1

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Witam, to often the mapa q3dm and Q3 dm14 are repeated , it would be nice to introduce q3dm6remix and something grom oberek mapa, simetimes dm17 and dm16 ,q3dm9 , dm15, forma change,
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Maps unfreeze1

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Miało być, że zbyt często ładują się mapy Q3 dm7 i q3dm 14 może dla odmiany tak dm9 dm15 , dm17 q3dm6remix czy jakaś mapa oberek zabawa napewno była by dobra ale to tylko moja myśl:)
pyron83
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pyron83 »

Man, are you d6evil? :D

You write the same way. ;)
Q3 Unfreeze nickname: {Y1X1}
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Nie, ja nie d6, ale wracając do tematu, nie sądzisz że była by dobra zabawa ? Często się ładuje dm7 i dm14 do znudzenia i zachowanie graczy już jest przewidywalne:)
No, I'm not d6, but back to the topic, do not you think it would be fun? Often dm7 and dm14 are loaded to boredom and the players' behavior is already predictable :)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Muszę poprawić , dużo blędòw zrobiłem:) poprostu fajnie dla odmiany było by pobrać na innych mapach bo za często się mapy powtarzają przy większej ilości graczy , A np q3dm6remix mapa bardzo dobra
I have to correct, I made a lot of mistakes :) it's great for a change to be downloaded on other maps because too often maps are repeated with more players, A np q3dm6remix very good map
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes this guy is mostly d6vil just from another internet (friend's house/work etc) with almost total certainty, don't worry that as long as you don't start spamming again I won't ban you yet another time.

regarding the maps you're requesting as I'm saying I believe that I already answered you, those maps (dm9 & dm15) have been already tried here and didn't work at all and the rest are not even suitable (dm17 is a rail only map and dm6remix, let me ask you first, do you even actually have it installed?). furthermore there has been currently a hot topic about the maps and the rotation and the server and it was concluded that is "as good as it gets" and thus that it's going to stay the way it's so beside some slight adjustments from time to time there's no going to be any more changes and custom maps are out of the window since people doesn't have them. dm7/dm14 load greatly because there's not many 20 players maps on the standard Quake III Arena assets suitable for this beside those ones and dm11, currently to account for some variation dm14/dm11 chances of loading have been swapped following the results of the current voting.
Google Translate wrote:Tak, ten facet przeważnie pochodzi z innego internetu (dom przyjaciela / praca itp.) z niemal całkowitą pewnością, nie przejmuj się, że dopóki nie zaczniesz znowu spamować, nie będę cię banować po raz kolejny.

w odniesieniu do map, o które prosisz, ponieważ mówię, że wierzę, że już odpowiedziałem ci, te mapy (dm9 i dm15) zostały już wypróbowane tutaj i nie działały w ogóle, a reszta to nawet nie nadaje się (dm17 jest mapą tylko dla kolei i dm6remix, pozwól mi najpierw zapytać, czy w ogóle ją zainstalowałeś?). co więcej, istnieje obecnie gorący temat dotyczący map, rotacji i serwera, i stwierdzono, że jest "tak dobry, jak to tylko możliwe", a więc pozostanie tak, jak to jest, więc od czasu do czasu pojawiają się pewne korekty. nie będzie już żadnych zmian, a niestandardowe mapy są niedostępne, ponieważ ludzie ich nie mają. dm7 / dm14 ładują się znacznie, ponieważ nie ma zbyt wielu 20 map graczy na standardowych zasobach Quake III Arena nadających się do tego obok tych, a dm11, obecnie uwzględniających pewne wariancje dm14 / dm11, szanse na ładowanie zostały zamienione po wynikach bieżącego głosowania .
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Ok, wiadomo twòj server ty decydujesz, dzięki i pozdrawiam:;)
A mam jeszcze małe pytanie na jak długo hamujesz chat w Q3?
Ok, you know your server, you decide, thanks and best regards:;)
And I still have a small question about how long you halt huts in Q3?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as for the chat ban, well what do you want? I had already banned you once and I told you to behave and cut the spam and non-sense talking but you didn't, just some days after you were doing the same so you got chat banned instead this time. then to be honest at this point I don't really expect you to change so I don't even know for what do you want to be unbanned again, you're going to get banned again with almost total certainty, so you'll see.

nevertheless I believe that in some weeks your chat ban will do a month which I believe that is a appropriate punishment for the case being and probably going anywhere beyond that is just unnecessary/abusive punishment so I believe that for this time we can leave it in a few weeks more, let's say by the Wednesday 10 of April of 2018 (and remember me it by that date in case I miss it) however know this if after this you still run into more issues you probably won't get chat banned, the next time you'll get (in-game) banned instead, know that.
Google Translate wrote:co do zakazu czatowania, czego chcesz? Już raz cię zbanowałem, a ja powiedziałem ci, żebyś zachowywał się i wycinał spam i bezsensowne rozmowy, ale nie zrobiłeś tego, kilka dni po tym, jak zrobiłeś to samo, więc tym razem zamiast czatowałeś na bankiecie. potem, szczerze mówiąc, nie oczekuję od ciebie zmiany, więc nawet nie wiem, na co chcesz ponownie zostać unbaganem, będziesz znowu zbanowany z niemal całkowitą pewnością, więc będziesz widzieć.

niemniej jednak uważam, że w ciągu kilku tygodni twój zakaz na czacie potrwa miesiąc, co moim zdaniem jest odpowiednią karą dla tego przypadku i prawdopodobnie wyjście poza nie jest po prostu niepotrzebną / abuzywną karą, wierzę więc, że na ten czas możemy zostawić to jeszcze kilka tygodni, powiedzmy, w środę, 10 kwietnia 2018 r. (i zapamiętajcie mi ją do tej daty na wypadek, gdyby mi ją brakowało), ale wiedzcie, że jeśli nadal będziecie mieli więcej problemów, prawdopodobnie nie dostaniecie zakazu czatu, następnym razem, gdy dostaniesz (w grze) zbanowane, to wiedz.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Czatowałem pod czas gry z niektòrymi były sprzeczki no ale co ja poradzę jak zaczynają dokuczać , nie szczegòlne mi to przeszkadza przynajmniej nie widzę jak mi ktoś dogaduje ale to już nie istotne tylko nie widzę komunikatòw jak ktoś jest zamrożony po za tym jest ok:)
I was chatting during the game with some arguments but I can advise how they start to tease, I do not particularly bother me at least I do not see how someone gets along but it does not matter, I do not see messages when someone is frozen after that is ok :)
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

Am I muzzled too?

YS
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, at the moment you're, I'm seriously asking, didn't you want/wasn't you looking for that?
YS wrote:fuck i hoped admin pit muzzle on mo too
don't know if you were serious or not or if the quote is just taken out of context but some people just brought my attention to you today that you seemed very upset/frustrated at the server and to be honest with you I did review the issue and you didn't make much sense to me overall, I mean you were even kinda flaming/accusing people you asked to get unbanned yourself and then I came across that, I just didn't understand a thing, then I felt like the best thing to do was to place a chat ban which at the end you know that all you need to do is talk it out and clear up the misunderstanding.
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

mo is mohawk, but whatever
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I had noticed the o in "mo" instead of me but simply though that it was a typo, haven't been able to guess it as as far as I seen there all he had done (at least at the chat) was dropping a bunch of dots which doesn't seems like such a big deal, ok, no problem, that explains it then, so sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for clearing it up, I just lift the chat ban now.